- 01.Personal Info
- 02.Add Slot
Terms of Service for Self Storages
- Alcohol, tobacco, or fire arms
- Flammable or dangerous goods or hazardous materials
- Money, cash, coins, currency, paper money, endorsed stocks, bonds and cash letters
- Live animals of any kind
- Fragile or very expensive or rare items
- Human corpses and/or cremated remains
- Used hypodermic needles and syringes or medical waste
- Items that would require a Warehouse to obtain a federal state or local license for transportation
- Items that may cause damage or delay to equipment, personnel, or other packages
- Gaming devices (such as lottery tickets) where prohibited by federal, state or local laws
- Items whose carriage is prohibited by law, statute or regulation of the state in which the items may travel
- Stolen goods
- Any items that you do not have the right, standing or permissions to store or ship
3.7 ABANDONED ITEMS
Any items that are still being stored after the applicable storage period will be considered abandoned. The Warehouse and/or ZipStored will use commercially reasonable efforts to contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements or to see what you want to do with the stored items. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CONTINUE PAYING THE APPLICABLE STORAGE FEES WHILE YOUR ITEMS ARE STILL BEING STORED AT THE STORAGE LOCATION. IF THE STORAGE LOCATION HAS NOT BE ABLE TO REACH YOU OR AN ALTERNATIVE DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT HAS NOT BEEN MADE AFTER NINETY (90) DAYS, THEN YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ZIPSTORED OR THE STORAGE LOCATION MAY ASSUME OWNERSHIP OR DISPOSE OF THE ABANDONED ITEMS IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FEES FOR THE DISPOSAL OF ANY ABANDONED ITEMS.
. You will be notified of updates to our mobile-based Application from the app store from which you downloaded our mobile Application (the “App Store”). You may be able to adjust your device’s settings or take other actions that would allow automatic updates from your applicable App Store.
By submitting you confirm that you have read the Zipstored (Warehouse) Terms of Service.